Program Delivery, Quality, and Evaluation
- Garst, B. & Gagnon, R. (2016). A structural model of camp director practices and outcomes: Does intention toward program outcomes matter? Journal of Park and Recreation Administration: Special Issue on Positive Youth Development, 34(4), 51-65.
- Garst, B. & McCrawley, P. (2015). Solving problems, ensuring relevance and facilitating change: the evolution of needs assessment within cooperative extension. Journal of Human Sciences and Extension, 3(2), 26-47.
Franz, N., Garst, B., & Gagnon, R.J. (2015). The cooperative extension program development model: Adapting to a changing context. Journal of Human Sciences and Extension, 3(2), 3-12.
Gagnon, R.J., Franz, N., Garst, B., & Bumpus, M.F. (2015). Factors impacting program delivery: The importance of implementation research in Extension. Journal of Human Sciences and Extension, 3(2), 68-82.
- Gagnon, R.J., Garst, B., & Franz, N. (2015). Looking ahead: Envisioning the future of the Extension program model. Journal of Human Sciences and Extension, 3(2), 170-176.
- Garst, B. (2010). From what to how: Targeting specific factors that influence outcomes. Journal of Extension, 48(6).
- Katzenberger, A. Bialeschki, D., Garst, B., & Shreve, K. (2008). Designing quality youth Programs: Strategic changes across structures, policies, and activities. American Camp Association.
- Henderson, K., Powell, G., Katzenberger, A., Garst, B., Shreve, K., Brosnan, K., & Bialeschki, D. (2007). Creating positive youth outcomes: A staff training resource for camps and other youth development programs. American Camp Association.